Jump Start Your Summer Savings

New to grocery smarts? The best way to jump start your savings is by hosting a FREE class! In your free class you'll learn how to use the free grocery smarts website, tips on how to save big at the store by combining coupons and sales, and if you need coupons I can help set you up with a sweet deal for the Sunday only paper! Contact me to book your class.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

WAITE... Don't recycle your papers yet!!!

I was just about to put all of my Sunday papers in the recycle pile when I noticed a coupon sticking out of the PARADE insert for a free piece of Kentucky Grilled Chicken. See the white tab sticking out of the insert? That same coupon is also in the USA Weekend insert. The coupons are good through May 17. This is a new product and tomorrow, April 27, KFC is also offering one free piece per customer at participating locations. Go here for more information.

This is another great example of why I am glad that I have one paper per consumer in my household because everyone will be able to enjoy free chicken and not have to split a piece with someone else. I'm looking at this like I just got free lunch for two days (three if I go out tomorrow and take advantage of the 4/27 promotion)! Nice, I LOVE my 4 Sunday only Papers!!!!!

No comments: