Jump Start Your Summer Savings

New to grocery smarts? The best way to jump start your savings is by hosting a FREE class! In your free class you'll learn how to use the free grocery smarts website, tips on how to save big at the store by combining coupons and sales, and if you need coupons I can help set you up with a sweet deal for the Sunday only paper! Contact me to book your class.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Huge Savings Opportunities at Vons on Russell and Pecos


Just wanted to pass on a tip I heard today from a friend. The Vons on Russell and Pecos is having a going out of buissness sale today. EVERYTHING is marked down to 50% off and you are allowed to use manufactuor coupons on top of the sale price (no store coupons) I'd still be carefull and make sure the price you would be paying is a good deal but if you have the time I'm sure there are some AWESOME deals to be had. The store is open until midnight so Good Hunting!

No comments: