Jump Start Your Summer Savings

New to grocery smarts? The best way to jump start your savings is by hosting a FREE class! In your free class you'll learn how to use the free grocery smarts website, tips on how to save big at the store by combining coupons and sales, and if you need coupons I can help set you up with a sweet deal for the Sunday only paper! Contact me to book your class.

Sunday, March 1, 2009

3/1 Insert Surprise


I normally get my RP (red plum) inserts on Tuesdays with my junk mail and once a month the p&g is added into that pile. So this last Tuesday night when I looked through my mail pile and I was expecting to see two coupon inserts and I only had one I was sad... then Sunday came and to my surprise when I opened my paper there was a beautiful p&g insert in the paper!!! That means that this month I am not limited to one PG insert I get to have 5!!!!! It is WONDERFUL to get multiple Sunday papers for as little as $.75 a paper! To see what inserts you should be receiving each week check my 2009 Coupon Insert Schedule

No comments: