Jump Start Your Summer Savings

New to grocery smarts? The best way to jump start your savings is by hosting a FREE class! In your free class you'll learn how to use the free grocery smarts website, tips on how to save big at the store by combining coupons and sales, and if you need coupons I can help set you up with a sweet deal for the Sunday only paper! Contact me to book your class.

Saturday, February 21, 2009

I don't have to waite until March 13!

Update: I no longer need to wait until March 13 to start teaching classes I can begin today! See my previous post on my incentives for hosting a class in your home. I am going to add one more thing to that list, I'd like you to know a little about how to use grocery smarts before your class so I will offer you personal training either over the phone, e-mail, or in person. Email me to book your class today! lvsavingmadesimple@gmail.com

No comments: