Jump Start Your Summer Savings

New to grocery smarts? The best way to jump start your savings is by hosting a FREE class! In your free class you'll learn how to use the free grocery smarts website, tips on how to save big at the store by combining coupons and sales, and if you need coupons I can help set you up with a sweet deal for the Sunday only paper! Contact me to book your class.

Monday, September 6, 2010

One more day of Albertsons Super Savings

So sorry for the lack of posts lately.  I've been really busy getting ready for my oldest to start 1'st grade and prepping for the start of my new preschool year.  This morning we ran out of cereal, shocking for those who know us so I went and took a quick look at the lists and was so happy that I did.  Albertsons is running two great promos with exactly what I needed for my family and preschool.

For everything pictured behind my cute 4 year old (who insisted on being in the picture):
I Saved: $119.94
and
I Only Spent: $44.51

Some tips if you'd like to shop this today:
*Use $5/5 Kraft cheese here making the 8oz bags and bars FREE
*Use $1/1 Crystal Light here (its part of the Kraft promo) to make the final price $.50
*You need to split your transactions up if you would like to do the kraft promotion more than once.  If you do split up your purchases so you can do the promotion more than once you CAN use the $5 catalina from your previous transaction to help pay for the next transaction.

1 comment:

mokeymomma said...

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one stocking up!!!! I'v been goo goo over the capri suns---they are half the price of sam's club and the roarin' waters are perfect for after soccer!!!