Jump Start Your Summer Savings

New to grocery smarts? The best way to jump start your savings is by hosting a FREE class! In your free class you'll learn how to use the free grocery smarts website, tips on how to save big at the store by combining coupons and sales, and if you need coupons I can help set you up with a sweet deal for the Sunday only paper! Contact me to book your class.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Smith's Second Chance

Didn't get a chance to hit Smith's Mega Sale last week?  Well you're in luck because its running for a second week in a row.  I am glad because I was planning on going yesterday but had to change my plans when my van had to go in for repairs.  Sometimes we just have to be flexible and I'm glad I can still use my shopping list I got ready yesterday : )

No comments: