Jump Start Your Summer Savings

New to grocery smarts? The best way to jump start your savings is by hosting a FREE class! In your free class you'll learn how to use the free grocery smarts website, tips on how to save big at the store by combining coupons and sales, and if you need coupons I can help set you up with a sweet deal for the Sunday only paper! Contact me to book your class.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Smith's is on FIRE

Smith's is on fire with their sales lately.  This week there is another great promo!  Buy 10 participating items get $5 off instantly.  I love these kinds of sales because you don't have to deal with any catalinas just buy the amount in the promotion and get the discount instantly.  Go here to make your list.  If I find any extra deals or coupons to match I will let you know : )

UPDATE:  Las Vegas on a Dime has some great tips for some free stuff from the Smith's Sale.

No comments: