Jump Start Your Summer Savings

New to grocery smarts? The best way to jump start your savings is by hosting a FREE class! In your free class you'll learn how to use the free grocery smarts website, tips on how to save big at the store by combining coupons and sales, and if you need coupons I can help set you up with a sweet deal for the Sunday only paper! Contact me to book your class.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Teachers Needed

Do you love Grocery Smarts?  Would you like to help others learn how to save money using this free website and understanding how to shop smart at the stores?  Could you use a little extra money each month?  Grocery Smarts is looking for new instructors to help spread the word and teach classes.  If you would like to be considered please contact me!  I am now working with new instructors to help get them certified and trained.  Call or e-mail me for more details. 

No comments: