Jump Start Your Summer Savings

New to grocery smarts? The best way to jump start your savings is by hosting a FREE class! In your free class you'll learn how to use the free grocery smarts website, tips on how to save big at the store by combining coupons and sales, and if you need coupons I can help set you up with a sweet deal for the Sunday only paper! Contact me to book your class.

Friday, June 25, 2010

Saving At Smith's

I put together my Smith's list today while my 6 year old was at kindergarten.  I'm really happy with how my trip went.  I spent $86.61 and saved...$109.23!!!  I also got a free redbox code from the soda and $3.50 off my next order catalina from the fruit snacks.

Here are some extra deals that I added on to my trip that aren't part of the sales add this week:
Dole Salad Kit:  $.99  (managers special)  
used $1/1 Dole Salad Kit (only valid at Smiths) Group A
Final Cost: FREE!

Soft Soap Hand Soap: $1.00
used $.35/1 Here
Final Cost: FREE! (after Smith's Coupon event)

Valasic Del Relish: $1.00
Used $.55/1 June All You Magazine
Final Cost: FREE!

Ronzoni Smart Taste Box: $1.00
used $.75/1 Here
Final Cost: FREE!

Bounty Basic Single Paper Towel Roll: $1.09
used $.25/1 PG 6/6
Final Cost: $.09

Sun Detergent: Clearanced for $1.79 liquid or $1.49 powder
used $.50/1 RP 5/23
Final Cost: $.79 or $.49

Hormel Peperoni:  $2.39
used $.55/1 SS 5/2
Final Cost: $1.39

Ziploc Freezer Bags: $2.50
used $.40/1  SS 5/16
Final Cost: $1.50  (I really needed freezer bags!)

Also Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks, Stickers, Fruit Roll Ups etc. are part of the Daytona 500 Promo.  Pinching Your Pennies pointed out their is a catalina deal on these as well.  Buy 3 get $1.00 off your next purchase.  Buy 4 get $2.50 off your next purchase.  Buy 5 get $3.50 off your next purchase.  I used 2 pintable coupons from Group A and loaded 1 coupon from Shortcuts to my Smith's card.
I really do love great sales! : )

1 comment:

Julie said...

Thank you so much for these tips!!! I used nearly all of them!