Jump Start Your Summer Savings

New to grocery smarts? The best way to jump start your savings is by hosting a FREE class! In your free class you'll learn how to use the free grocery smarts website, tips on how to save big at the store by combining coupons and sales, and if you need coupons I can help set you up with a sweet deal for the Sunday only paper! Contact me to book your class.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Question: Is there a "best day of the week to shop?"


A question I'm asked frequently is if there is a best day of the week to shop. I used to think so but the longer I coupon and shop I've decided the best day of the week to shop is the day that works best for you! You can save hundreds a month by shopping the sales, using coupons and it does not matter what day you do it. So for those of you out there (like me) who complain that you don't want to commit to a particular shopping day, don't worry you don't have to ; )

Occasionally if there is a really hot promotion going on and you don't shop the first morning of the sale or right after the store stocks the shelves you might not get everything on your list but I've come to find that really doesn't bother me. Typically I will find in the store the majority of the items that on my list any day of the week. And if they aren't, rain checks are a wonderful thing that make me not stress about it.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I got my first rain check yesterday at Albertsons and I'm so glad they have that option!