Jump Start Your Summer Savings

New to grocery smarts? The best way to jump start your savings is by hosting a FREE class! In your free class you'll learn how to use the free grocery smarts website, tips on how to save big at the store by combining coupons and sales, and if you need coupons I can help set you up with a sweet deal for the Sunday only paper! Contact me to book your class.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Tonights The Night!

Do you want or need to learn how to shop smart?  Do you need a refresher class to get you going again?  Than tonights the night!  Tonight my friend Heather and I are hosting a class in Henderson @ 6:45pm and if you'd like to come you are invited.  Just call me and I'll give you directions.  553-2080

Last night I took my sister-in-law out with me shopping.  She and my brother are moving here this week and need lots of grocery to fill their new fridge and pantry. 
Last night I bought $129.08 worth of groceries. 
I saved $78.48 
AND I only spent $50.60!

This really does work.  Come tonight or contact me to book your own class so you can learn how to shop smart too!

No comments: