Jump Start Your Summer Savings

New to grocery smarts? The best way to jump start your savings is by hosting a FREE class! In your free class you'll learn how to use the free grocery smarts website, tips on how to save big at the store by combining coupons and sales, and if you need coupons I can help set you up with a sweet deal for the Sunday only paper! Contact me to book your class.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

My Store Pick of the Week


My Store Pick of the week this week is Smith's. Smith's is running their Big Game Greats Promo that will take $5 off instantly when you buy 10 participating items. One of my favorite deals is the electrasol finish tabs for only $.49!! The $2.50/1 are one of my FAVORITE Smart Source coupon that comes out several times each year, if anyone doesn't want their electrasol coupons let me know because I'll use them ; ) I also am excited about being able to get 3, 24 packs of bottled arrowhead water, for my emergency kits for only $5.98 (that's for all 3!) Go here to make your shopping list this week.

What's your favorite deal out there this week?

No comments: