Jump Start Your Summer Savings

New to grocery smarts? The best way to jump start your savings is by hosting a FREE class! In your free class you'll learn how to use the free grocery smarts website, tips on how to save big at the store by combining coupons and sales, and if you need coupons I can help set you up with a sweet deal for the Sunday only paper! Contact me to book your class.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Frequently Asked News Paper Renewal Questions


FAQ: "Who do I renew with you or the Review Journal (RJ)"?
Answer: You will renew with the RJ. They should send you a renewal notice in the mail. If you have canceled your subscription for 30 days or more you can call and set up delivery again through me.

FAQ: "What will the price be?"
Answer: Just like I teach in my classes your rates will be the same as when you originally ordered. Its part of Grocery Smarts contract with the RJ. If you get your renewal notice and you think they have the wrong price please contact me and I'll help you figure out what your rate should be.

FAQ: "I'd like to add another subscription on to my order should how do I do that?"
Answer: You can add extra subscriptions for only .75 a paper ($19.50 for 6 months) at any time. Just call me and I can take your order over the phone with any major credit or debit card.

FAQ: "What if I don't want to renew, will my subscription stop automatically?"
Answer: I hope you won't want to cancel your subscriptions but if you do you must call and cancel. If you don't the RJ will continue to deliver and send you a bill.

FAQ: "How can I get a hold of the RJ?"
Answer: The RJ customer service number is 383-0400 and is posted in the right side column.

No comments: