Jump Start Your Summer Savings

New to grocery smarts? The best way to jump start your savings is by hosting a FREE class! In your free class you'll learn how to use the free grocery smarts website, tips on how to save big at the store by combining coupons and sales, and if you need coupons I can help set you up with a sweet deal for the Sunday only paper! Contact me to book your class.

Sunday, December 20, 2009

No Inserts...

If you ran to get your papers today hoping to find your beloved coupons I'm sad to say that for the next two weeks there will be no coupons due to Christmas and News Years. However last year the first week of January brought 3 inserts so just two weeks and then HAPPY COUPONING again!

Also, I am opening my January calendar for classes so if you have been waiting for the holiday craziness to be over lets get a class on the calendar and help your friends and family start the New Year off with a great strategy for saving money in 2010!

No comments: