Jump Start Your Summer Savings

New to grocery smarts? The best way to jump start your savings is by hosting a FREE class! In your free class you'll learn how to use the free grocery smarts website, tips on how to save big at the store by combining coupons and sales, and if you need coupons I can help set you up with a sweet deal for the Sunday only paper! Contact me to book your class.

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Target Halloween Clearance: Score some cheap or FREE candy!

I went to Target tonight to track down a great game deal and ended up running into a good friend who had an AWESOME idea. She buys her candy on clearance after Halloween for Easter because it doesn't expire for a year! The small fun size bag candy are clearanced for around $.74 Go to Hot Coupon World here and print $1/2 Target coupons for various types of candy making each bag of candy only $.24!!! Also if you are lucky you can find some manufacture coupons attached to some of the variety packs for $.50/1 that can be used on lots of different items not just the variety pack. If you find those coupons you will get the candy for FREE!!

There is also tons of fun Halloween/Fall clothes and extra stuff all marked 75% off. I found a cute unisex onesie that says "my first Halloween" that will be the perfect size next year for my nice or nephew that is coming around April 12, 2010 for only $.99. (Its my brother's first and the first baby on MY side of the family to make me an aunt and I am VERY excited!) I ended up spending $16 and saving $58.

Want to learn how to be a great Target shopper? I teach how to shop Target as part of my advanced class. You and a friend can earn an invite to one of my advanced classes by hosting a grocery smarts class and having 12 or more new moms attend.

No comments: