Jump Start Your Summer Savings

New to grocery smarts? The best way to jump start your savings is by hosting a FREE class! In your free class you'll learn how to use the free grocery smarts website, tips on how to save big at the store by combining coupons and sales, and if you need coupons I can help set you up with a sweet deal for the Sunday only paper! Contact me to book your class.

Saturday, November 28, 2009

FREE Hasbro Card Games @ Toys R Us

I ment to post this Thursday but today is the first day I've been able to access my blog since we've been on vacation. ANYWAYS... I noticed in Toys R Us' weekend add that certain Hasbro card games are Buy 1 Get 1 Free (Monopoly Deal, Scrable Slam, Go Fish etc). I mentioned two Sunday's ago that there were lots of extra coupons in the 11/15 paper and one of those was a B1G1 free on Hasbro card games. If you cut those coupons out you can get Hasbro card games today for FREE at Toys R Us. (sorry I couldn't post sooner about this but now you know!)

No comments: