Jump Start Your Summer Savings

New to grocery smarts? The best way to jump start your savings is by hosting a FREE class! In your free class you'll learn how to use the free grocery smarts website, tips on how to save big at the store by combining coupons and sales, and if you need coupons I can help set you up with a sweet deal for the Sunday only paper! Contact me to book your class.

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Pickled Pepper Kids Consignment Sale


Its time for the Pickled Peppers Kids consignment sale. If you aren't familiar with Pickled Pepper Kids sale its a high end new and resale event. This fall the event has around 140 consignors bringing items to be sold! All items are checked before being allowed into the sale and trust me they are strict. They found stains I didn't even catch on two of my outfits I took to sell : ) New Moms get to shop early if you register. The sale open to the general public begins Thursday 10 am. Go to the PPK site here for directions and times!

No comments: