Jump Start Your Summer Savings

New to grocery smarts? The best way to jump start your savings is by hosting a FREE class! In your free class you'll learn how to use the free grocery smarts website, tips on how to save big at the store by combining coupons and sales, and if you need coupons I can help set you up with a sweet deal for the Sunday only paper! Contact me to book your class.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A New List Making Option

This is sooo how I have been feeling recently. I start with one goal on my mind and 10 other things pop up and totally distract me until its hard to remember what my original goal was. Life for most of us is just busy and full and that for me has made it REALLY hard to make a list and get to the store.

To try and help with this I'm going to try a new method for shopping. I'm going to make lists for different stores at the beginning of the sales week, clip my coupons, put them in a sheet protectors and put them in the front seat of my car. Than if I have time to run in and out of a store that I'm driving by while I'm already out and about my list is ready and already with me. I'm going to try this for this next couple weeks and I'll let you know how it goes. Maybe this method might work well for some of you too. If you try it or already use this method let me know how it goes for you (pros, cons, etc.)

No comments: