Jump Start Your Summer Savings

New to grocery smarts? The best way to jump start your savings is by hosting a FREE class! In your free class you'll learn how to use the free grocery smarts website, tips on how to save big at the store by combining coupons and sales, and if you need coupons I can help set you up with a sweet deal for the Sunday only paper! Contact me to book your class.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Albertson's Reciept Offers


Have you ever noticed that at the bottom of your Albertson's Reciept are often offers for taking a customer service phone survey? Typically I see the offers for a free loaf of French Bread but this past week was an offer I had to jump on. Take the survery and get $2 off your next purchase (it does exclude things like dairy, alcohol, tabaco). It only took a couple minutes and I took it while I did the dishes one morning. After you're done it gives you a code and you take it back to the store you got the reciept from and get $2 off your purchase. NICE! So don't forget to check your reciept and see what offers you find.

No comments: