Jump Start Your Summer Savings

New to grocery smarts? The best way to jump start your savings is by hosting a FREE class! In your free class you'll learn how to use the free grocery smarts website, tips on how to save big at the store by combining coupons and sales, and if you need coupons I can help set you up with a sweet deal for the Sunday only paper! Contact me to book your class.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Kellogg's Flyer 8/2


I was gone again and am now back. I've been gone so much this summer that I am happy to say that for the next few months I will be home! Since I have been gone for awhile I haven't looked at the lists and I just got a call with a great question that I want to give everyone the answer to if you are confused as well:

Question: "Where is the Kellogg's 8/2 that is being mentioned in the lists?"

Answer: It's inside your RP 8/2. It was an extra little book tucked inside the Red Plum insert a couple weeks ago.

No comments: