Jump Start Your Summer Savings

New to grocery smarts? The best way to jump start your savings is by hosting a FREE class! In your free class you'll learn how to use the free grocery smarts website, tips on how to save big at the store by combining coupons and sales, and if you need coupons I can help set you up with a sweet deal for the Sunday only paper! Contact me to book your class.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

4 boxes of ceral for $1

So while double coupons is a bust for us here, some happy news is that there are still some good deals to be had at K-Mart this week. There are two that I plan on taking advantage of. The first is vitamin 10 water is $1 this week and I'll be using $1/1 from SS 4/5 to make them free. Also select Kellogg's cereal are on sale for 4/$10 and when you buy 4 you will get a $5 voucher for your next purchase in the mail. That makes the cereal 4/$5 (which is still good) but to make it even SWEETER, in the RP 4/5 is a $1/1 Kellogg's cereal if you use just 1 the cereal is 4/$4 or $1 a box but if you have 4 Kellogg's coupons all 4 boxes will only cost $1! To take advantage of both of these deals I purchased extra coupons from Coupons By Dede (in addition to these coupons I also ordered extra whole RP inserts and other clipped coupons like $.50/1 Angel soft that I will use with my rain check at Smith's)

No comments: