Jump Start Your Summer Savings

New to grocery smarts? The best way to jump start your savings is by hosting a FREE class! In your free class you'll learn how to use the free grocery smarts website, tips on how to save big at the store by combining coupons and sales, and if you need coupons I can help set you up with a sweet deal for the Sunday only paper! Contact me to book your class.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Do you like strawberries?

Are you one of the people who can hardly wait for it to be strawberry season? I am! My family and I love, Love, LOVE strawberries and every spring I like to find a good deal on them to make strawberry jam. This week I found that deal at Vons. Vons is selling 2 lb strawberry baskets for only $1.99! (that's $1 per lb) I bought 8 lbs but that's because I am making homemade freezer jelly for the next year. (and I'm sure a few will get eaten during the process of making the jam)

Vons this week is also having a buy 10 participating items get $5 off at check out promo. I haven't made a list but glancing over the add there are some great deals to be had if you are willing to make your own list. If you don't have a Vons mailer go here and enter your zip code to see what the weekly specials. Don't forget to use the alphabetical coupon index to pair the sales to coupons! And if you have a questions on how good certain products sale prices are e-mail me and I'll let you know my opinion : ) (I can't wait until the list is up for Vons it should be any week now!)

No comments: